Thursday 25 September 2008

Muse, anybody?


Just a few things I've been looking at lately which I thought were witty, cool, or just visually interesting. I'm always on http://www.adsoftheworld.com and ffffound.com - whenever my mind goes blank [which, to be fair, is quite often...] I look for inspiration here and more often than not I find it, anyway - here's a selection of some of the stuff that's been pleasing my cerebrum lately...


The image to my left is part of a campaign by tappening.com to highlight the carbon emissions created by the manufacture of water bottles, they're promoting using household tap water as a more eco-friendly option. I like it because it manipulates peoples' views on the American elections with the title 'Obama has a drinking problem' [there's also a similar image about John McCain] - it will immediately spark a reaction in anyone politically minded, regardless of which side of the fence they stand on. 


1 comment:

lindseymarshallbagd said...

Craaaaaaaaaig! What can I say!? ..a very nice blog! XD
You've got tons of research about your chosen subject which is good to see. It's nice how you've really looked into the subject, and explored it in what looks to be, great depth. Personally, I'm liking the 'the anatomy of a lego person'. Haa!! It's humorous, and interesting!
I'm also enjoying the whole writing part too. You've got a good balance of type and image, so as well as seeing your thoughts and ideas, we can read them.
I'll be honest, at first when I saw all the writing, I though ooooh god. But once I'd read the first line I was well interested! Your language is ''exciting'' and just generally fun to read! :)
Noice one chuck! x