Monday 27 July 2009

Connery's Ark

Aside the summer brief, my time has been taken up with;

- Court Proceedings
- Drink... etc.
- Watford's Social Complexities
- Eddie Izzard

I knew I'd become lost without a full, heavy, get-stuck-in brief with a deadline that makes building the 2012 stadium seem easy. [Do not complain about my referring to the current briefs as not 'get-stuck-in'. Complain that I'm not going on about it.] So, whilst still in Leeds, at about 5am, I decided I wanted to trace something in Illustrator. So here it is. Visual Language: Smoking Kills.


As well as this, I've done a bit of the ol' freelance. I ended up doing a logo for a hypnosis website. Odd is an understatement, but still, I've gotta work hard for the monies, as papa needs a new sla- nah. I won't say it.
Initial Ideas...


First idea, rejected...

No comments: