Friday 6 February 2009

Coconut Latte And A Bag Of Vegetable Crisps - Three Pounds.

Thought I'd upload a couple of the ol' Lego Suicides photos i've been editing, taken them into Photoshop and used my Christ-like skills to make them look fantabulous. Behold:


I'm starting to think that maybe 100 photos of a Lego Man committing Suicide may be slightly ambitious. Ambitious like taking up smoking with the attitude of 'They'll have cured lung cancer within ten years.' might be ambitious. So perhaps a change of plan is in order. To those who view this blog [and I know you do, because, well, you bloody well have to...], I might take 50 photographs of Lego self-destruction and have 50 accompanying suicide notes to make my 100. What do you think? I could probably get 100 photographs if I dug deep, but I'd rather have 50 good, semi-plausible ones than 100 mediocre photographs of the same formula applied over different scenarios. GIVE ME FEEDBACK. Please.

No comments: